The term “Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the Owner of the website whose registered office is Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery, Crescent Road, Lostock, Bolton, BL6 4BU. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By using the website you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Our website and online services are not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 16 meaning you must be 16 years old to use these service. Some of our products have an age restriction and your age must be verified before the product will be delivered to you. If you are currently under the age of 16 and have been using our online services then you must stop and we ask that you contact us to request account deletion.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to; the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
FOOD ALLERGY DISCLAIMER
Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery is NOT an allergy-free site. We cannot guarantee that our products are free from ingredients that may affect those with food allergies. At Greenhalgh’s we recognise the seriousness of food allergies and we recommend that you contact us before you place an order to inform us of any food allergies that you or your party may have, we reserve the right to decline any orders for clients with serious food allergies. Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to our products.
The following ingredients are used in our kitchen:
- Milk and other dairy products
- Nuts:, pecans, walnuts, almonds, cashews, coconut
- Wheat and gluten
Please note that NHS research has found a possible link between certain artificial colours used in food and problems with hyperactivity in children.
- Meat products – Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, small bones may remain.
Please note that NHS research has found a possible link between certain artificial colours used in food and problems with hyperactivity in children.
Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery may change product specifications or information at any time, and as such, there may be a delay in the product description and specification being updated on the website. We would therefore advise you to review the product packaging for the latest product information.
The information is provided in good faith and is based on details provided to Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery by the suppliers of those products. In providing the information, Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery is relying on the accuracy and completeness of the product information provided by suppliers. Whilst Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery has certain processes to help ensure this information is up-to-date and accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information. This is particularly important because, where recipes and/or formulations are changed by the suppliers, the information on the website may be inaccurate for a period of time, until such time as Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery is notified by the relevant supplier, and such changes have been updated. We would therefore advise you to always review the product packaging for the latest product information.
Please note that Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery cannot and shall not be liable for any cross contamination issues that may occur during its preparation at the customer’s site or once Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery have otherwise delivered it. For full and up-to-date product details, including any allergen information, please refer to the product packaging or alternatively please contact our office. Again we would like to reiterate that although every care has been taken to remove bones from our meat product, some small bones/fragments may remain.
All orders for goods accepted by Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery (“Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery”) are accepted subject to the following conditions that shall form part of and govern the contract of sale:
- Acceptance of goods shall be deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of sale.
- No agent or representative of Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery has the authority to vary these conditions unless endorsed in writing by a Director of the Company.
- All orders for products or services will be acknowledged.
- Confirmation of the price shall at all times be when the order is accepted by Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery and such orders shall be shipped at the prices shown on the order acceptance which shall normally be the price or cost as shown on our website on the date of the order.
- Up to date prices are published on our website which is continuously updated.
Terms: Orders are shipped with any delivery costs shown where appropriate.
Payments and Prices
- Our Policy requires 100% prepayment in advance for any orders made from this website. Such payments are not refundable once the merchandise is ordered, except as where shown in these terms.
- Payment is to be made via credit or debit card or other methods shown as acceptable on this website.
- No other methods of payment are acceptable unless otherwise agreed in writing by Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery.
- No goods shall be dispatched until payment has been made to and accepted by Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery.
- Credit card companies may require address verification (your credit card billing address) or other security information on web site transactions.
- Any incorrect information given may result in a delayed or cancelled order for which Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery accepts no responsibility.
- EU residents pay the VAT inclusive price (VAT at appropriate rate, currently 20%). Non-EU/exempt pays the VAT exclusive price.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Switch and Delta cards are acceptable subject to individual credit/debit limits and the Authorisation Policy of the card issuing organisations.
- We cannot accept any responsibility or liability in the event that a card payment fails or is refused.
- Security on the transactions is protected by secure server process via STRIPE and KLARNA. Specific security information may be obtained by calling their customer support on 0845 111 44 55 or viewing their website at STRIPE.com
- Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery shall dispatch goods to the purchaser on the chosen date for delivery, provided that all monies due have been received.
- Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery entrusts third party delivery companies to deliver our nationwide customer orders. Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery will track and ensure all orders are delivered to the customers chosen address. In the event an order is left in a safe place and not with the customer, Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery WILL NOT accept responsibility for theft of that parcel or delivery.
Unavailability of goods
- The purchaser will be notified if goods are unavailable or if there is any delay which may result in goods being delivered outside this period.
- In the event of a delay being more than 28 days Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery shall offer the purchaser the right to cancel the order and shall make immediate refund to the purchaser of monies paid if the order is cancelled by the purchaser resulting from the delay.
- In the event that any goods are unavailable, Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery shall make a refund (or product substitution) to the purchaser of monies paid or notify the purchaser if only part of an order can be fulfilled. The purchaser will be then offered the opportunity to accept part of the order.
- If the purchaser accepts part of the order Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery shall make refund to the purchaser of monies paid relating to the unavailable goods only.
- In the event that a product is unavailable, Greenhalgh’s will make a product substitution to a higher/equal product value.
Liability for unsatisfactory goods
- Liability for any claim for damage by the purchaser shall diminish with delay in notification to Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery. The purchaser should notify Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery of any damage to goods within one day of delivery. (This period may be extended at the sole discretion of Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery).
- In the event that goods differ in quantity or description from those ordered the purchaser shall notify Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery in writing immediately. Failure to do so could diminish the liability of Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery.
- The purchaser shall, unless otherwise stated be responsible for the cost of return of all goods to Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery.
- The returned goods shall be at the risk of the purchaser until actual receipt of the goods by Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery – the onus of proof of safe delivery shall rest with the purchaser.
- No credit shall be allowed for goods until they have been received by Greenhalgh’s complete.
- Some customer concerns about goods may require further investigation and immediate refunds or credits may not always be possible. The full goods or majority of goods must be returned within 24-48 hours to allow Greenhalgh’s to fairly assess the situation.
- A full credit including carriage costs shall be given by Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery to the purchaser in the event that goods are faulty or damaged at the time of delivery and notice of fault or damage is given by the purchaser to Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery immediately upon receipt of the goods.
- Shipments returned marked refused will not result in refund and refusal of a shipment does not relieve the purchaser’s liability for paying any carriage charges incurred in the return of the goods to Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery.
- We do not warrant the suitability of goods or services for a particular purpose other than that illustrated within product/service instructions specifications or guides and purchasers should check specifications size and suitability before ordering.
- The extent of Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery liability to the purchaser for any default or breach whatsoever shall in no case exceed the invoice value of the goods.
- Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the purchaser in respect of any loss or damage whether suffered by the purchaser or by any customer of the purchaser and whether direct or indirect consequential. The exception to this being where the parties to the transaction could have contemplated such a loss at the time of the contract.
Law and Consumer Rights
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions shall be found to be unlawful it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the conditions, provided the contract is capable of continuing without such Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law except where the statutory rights of consumers within the European Union are otherwise protected within the law of the state or country of delivery.
- In respect of consumer statutory rights within the European Union these are unaffected by these Terms and Conditions.
In the event of any complaint or customer care matter, please call our Customer Services line, contact us via the e-mail address shown, write to us using the address below or use our contact us form on this website.
We will endeavour to resolve matters within five working days.
Contact number: 01204 696204 (Option 2)
(The cost of any telephone calls shall be at the applicable rate of the country of origin. No premium rate telephone charges are levied by this organisation nor do we receive any share of any telephone call charges. The telephone lines are open normally Monday to Friday between the hours of 9-00am and 4-45pm GMT or BST depending on the time of year).
Address: Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery, Crescent Road, Lostock, Bolton, BL6 4BU
To help us assist you as quickly as possible, could you please provide the following information, or have this to hand if you are calling us:
- The name in which goods were purchased.
- Date of purchase.
- Location of purchase (if online please state online).
- Item(s) purchased.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery query or issue you may have.
Have you checked out our FAQ section? https://www.greenhalghs.com/ask-david/ We may have already answered your question.
This website and its content is copyright of “Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery” – © 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Discounts and vouchers
On occasion Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery will offer discounted promotions on various products. These discounted items will be available for the amount of time stated on the product. Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery reserves the right to extend this promotion or stop this promotion without notice.
Customers who receive an electronic voucher code will be able to use their codes for an ONLINE ORDER only and not in a Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery retail store. Customers who receive a paper voucher will be able to use their voucher IN STORE ONLY at any Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery Retail Store or Sandwich Van.
These vouchers CANNOT be used in exchange for Cash and every voucher code will have an expiry date of 6 months after the customer receives the voucher.
Online vouchers CANNOT be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, Pie Points or with any Greenhalgh’s products which are on a discounted promotion.
All voucher codes must be entered correctly into the coupon code box and must be applied at the checkout. Please note that our promotional e-voucher codes do have a usage limit of 2 per customer, meaning a customer may use each chose twice for 2 separate transactions.
Customer promotion codes cannot be used on items which are already discounted. Items which are already discounted will be excluded from promotional e-voucher codes and Pie Points.
Customers of Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery online have access to pie points. Pie Points are a programme allowing customers to save up their points in exchange for monetary vouchers off their next order.
- Pie points are awarded on online orders only for customers who are signed in to their account. Customers checking out as a guest will be unable to use or redeem pie points.
- pie points are awarded as follows; for every £1 spent online, 1 pie point is awarded which can be exchanged for £0.01 online.
- customers who do not collect any points for two years will be removed from the scheme and will need to reapply for a new membership should they wish to rejoin.
- customers who log in will be awarded 5 pie points for logging into their account, this reward can only happen once each 24 hours.
- Customers who redeem pie points in an order CANNOT use other discount promotional codes in conjunction.
- Pie Points do not have to be used in one transaction, customers can dictate on their account how many pie points can be exchanged.
For celebration cake terms and conditions please view the Cake Terms and Conditions